- Continuous Current: 60A (per motor)
- Burst Current: 80A (per motor)
- Input Voltage: 3 – 6S Lipo
- BEC output: 5V / 0.6A
- Firmware: BLHeli_32
- Modes: OneShot (42/125) DShot (150/300/600/1200) Supported
- Size: 52 x 42 x 6.6 mm (30.5mm hole distance)
- Weight: 18g
- 4-in-1 ESC
- XT60 connector with 14AWG wires (130mm long) for battery connection
- 560uF / 35V capacitor (pre-installed)
- Pigtail wires.
Use the long wire included with the 4-in-1 ESC to connect it to the RADIX FC with red and black wires removed on the RADIX FC side. Leaving the wires connected will damage the RADIX FC!
Make sure to check out our awesome manual for more information on how to build your quad with this ESC and the RADIX FC!