BrainFPV offers a number of services for unmanned aerial systems (UAS) and related technologies. Our services include:
- Development of custom remote controlled vehicles for both professional and hobbyist use. This includes air, land, and water based vehicles.
- General UAS consulting, e.g., feasibility studies, safety audits, market estimates and projections.
- Consulting services related to signal/image/video processing, analysis, and compression.
- Engineering consulting for embedded software development (C, C++, ARM Cortex-M, real-time operating systems).
- Engineering consulting for hardware development (circuit design, circuit board layout, prototyping, HDL development for FPGAs).
With over two decades of experience in the development of electronics, a Ph.D. in electrical engineering with focus on signal/image/video processing, and several years of experience in the UAS industry, Martin Luessi, the founder of BrainFPV LLC, has experience in all of the above disciplines. Depending on the task, we will either assemble a team internally or reach out to our external partners to find experts with the right skill set for your project.
Interested? Don’t hesitate to contact us to get started.