- New Processor: STM32 H7 processor running at 480 MHz with 1 MB RAM
- New Gyro: New Bosch Sensortec BMI270 gyro / accelerometer delivering superior flight performance
- New Baro: Latest generation Bosch Sensortec BMP388 barometer accurate altitude readings
- Better OSD: Improved full graphical on-screen-display (OSD) with gray levels and transparency
- Dual camera input: Camera can be switched using a switch on the RC transmitter
- VTX pit switch: to turn on/off the video transmitter. Voltage for VTX can be 5 V or the battery voltage. Switch has an integrated high-speed resettable fuse to prevent damage due to accidental shorts
- 32 MByte built-in flash memory: 30 MByte available for logging and settings storage
- Driverless flashing with the BrainFPV USB mass storage bootloader. Simply copy the firmware file to the flight controller when connected to your computer. No more messing with DFU drivers
- RGB status LED with customizable color
- 8 motor outputs: all supporting bi-directional DSHOT for RPM filtering. All outputs are available on connectors for easy connection of one or two 4-in-1 motor controllers (ESC’s).
- 6 serial ports (UARTs): all with integrated inverters for S-BUS and other inverted protocols
- I2C port for external sensors
- RGB LED output
- Buzzer output
- Camera control output for configuring analog cameras
- Analog RSSI input
- 5 V regulator with 1.5 A output and up to 8S (35 V) input voltage
- USB Type-C connector
- Size: 37 x 37 mm (30.5 mm hole spacing)
- Weight: 7g
You can use 2 4-in-1 ESCs for an octocopter. Holy mother of FPV! It comes with cables and connectors to easily make your own wiring harness.
To learn how to use the RADIX 2, make sure to read the manual!